The “Village Tan Kah” is a quaint and quiet hotel nestled in the trees just feet from the ocean. It has eight comfortable “cabañas” in a relaxing tropical garden setting.
Amenities in your Cabaña:
- Air conditioning (except one room called the Treehouse)
- King bed or Queen with an additional single bed
- Sofa area
- Front porch with chairs and hammocks (Hammock Swinging 101 is included in the price!)
- Wireless internet
- Coffee maker
- Microwave or toaster oven
- Cooking utensils & plates
- Unlimited purified water
- Blenders (upon request — for you to make margaritas to enjoy by our pool!)
- Daily, pool-side contintental breakfast (includes: homemade bread and jams, served with butter or honey), cereal, tropical fruits, assorted yogurts, coffee, fresh mango and orange juices.
The Tree House:
The room without air conditioning is a special room called The Treehouse which is upstairs and fully screened in with ceiling fans and a really nice deck up in the trees overlooking the pool (hence the name Treehouse).
Two Bedroom Suite:
The largest room is the 2-bedroom/2 bath suite with a double bed in each bedroom, living room with large futon and dining table, and a fully equipped kitchen…this room is more like a small apartment and is great for families with kids or for guests planning an extended stay. Rooms are not equipped with televisions or telephones.
For divers, the Scuba Shack / Blue Bubble Dive shop is conveniently located just steps away from your cabaña, across the street. There is no need to drag your gear with you when you finish diving for the day.
Deluxe rooms – double occupancy
- Dec 20 thru Apr 8 – $ 90 USD per night
- Apr 9 – Sep 8 – $ 80 USD per night
- Sep 9 – Dec 20 – $ 69 USD per night